The movies bring out their fair share of characters who sports some exquisite facial hair. And what a blessing it is. To be honest I don’t think modern-day Hollywood would be where it is today if not for some of these superb facial hair growths.
So without further adieu, here are a selection of my Top 10 Beards in The Movies:
1. Ian McKellen – The Lord Of The Rings
2. Gerard Butler – 300
3. Gordon Liu – Kill Bill Vol. 1 and 2
4. Jeff Bridges – The Big Lebowski
5. Mr. T – Rocky III
6. Will Ferrell – Ron Burgundy
7. Zach Galifianakis – You pick the movie
8. David Della Rocco – The Boondock Saints
9. Tom Hanks – Castaway
10. Clint Eastwood – The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
Any suggestions on who could have made the list?